003 how i do it (part 2)
好的,我们回来了。
OK we are back.
现在让我们回到并开始创建我的系统。
And now let's jump right back in and start by creating my system.
启动按钮和系统停止按钮。
Start button and systems stop buttons.
所以我要到这里按钮,我要拿走我著名的暗三分。
So I'm going to come up here to button and I'm going to take my famous set bit.
那么让我们来设置一下。
So let's set this up.
我们已经找到了艾伦·布拉德利,我们将进入设置标签库,然后创建一个新标签。
We've got our Alan Bradley and we're going to go into settings tag library and we're going to create a new tag.
这个将是 P.B.
This one's going to be P.B.
对于按钮 sis start 来说,你没有理由必须这样称呼你的,但这只是我让事情保持正常的方式。
for push button sis start and there's no reason that you have to call yours something like that but it's just my way of keeping things straight.
我的开始按钮是 B-3 3:3。
My start button is B-3 3:3.
所以地址是 0 0 3 0 3。
So address is 0 0 3 0 3.
我可以点击“确定”。
I can hit OK on that.
当我在这里时,我将继续创建另一个按钮,这将是西斯停止。
And while I'm in here I'm going to go ahead and create another push button and that's going to be Ciss stop.
那是另一架 B-3。
And that's another B-3.
该地址是 3 2,所以 0 0 个三将点击“确定”。
And that address is 3 2 so 0 0 of threes are to hit OK.
这实际上是我想要的系统启动。
And it's actually the system start that I want.
所以让我们点击“确定”,点击“确定”。
So let's hit OK hit OK.
此属性将是瞬时的。
The attribute for this is going to be a momentary.
我总是喜欢使用瞬间。
I always like to use momentary.
我们去标签吧。
Let's go to label.
我将使用标签。
I will use a label.
让我们继续把它放在这里。
And let's go ahead and put in here.
开始 s t A.R.T..
Start s t A.R.T..
完美的。
Perfect.
颜色尺寸又如何呢?
And what about color size.
我认为我不需要担心这些。
I don't think I need to worry about any of that.
但我确实认为我会强调它并保持原样。
But I do think I will underline it and leave that in just as it is.
所以我已经有了一个开始,我只是要把它缩小一点,我不相信我真的想要那种蓝色。
So I've got a start and I'm just going to shrink that down a little bit and I don't believe I do want that blue.
我们为什么不回到标签,为什么不把它变成绿色,因为这对于开始按钮来说更有意义。
Why don't we go back into a label and why don't we make that green because that makes a little bit more sense for a start button.
好的。
OK.
所以我这里有一个开始按钮,我可能想让它更大一点,更令人讨厌一点。
So I've got a start button here and I might want to make that a little bit bigger and a little bit more obnoxious.
我还没有真正决定,但暂时我会保持原样。
I haven't really decided yet but for the time being I'm going to leave it as is.
然后我将在此处再按一个按钮。
And then I'm going to take one more button right here.
显然,这将是我的一站。
This one's going to be my stop obviously.
因此,我将像这样将我的系统停止从我的地址中拉出来。
So I'm just going to pull my system stop right out of my address just like that.
这很方便。
That's handy.
回到标签。
Come back into label.
我们要将其更改为红色,并将其更改为停止。
We're going to change this one to red and we'll change it to say stop.
我们点击“确定”。
We'll hit OK.
所以现在我们有了开始和停止。
So now we've got a start and stop.
这些都很棒。
And those are great.
但我也希望人们真正知道那是什么。
But I also want people to really know what that is.
所以我要复制我的主屏幕标签。
So I'm going to copy my main screen label.
让我们双击它,我将输入系统控制它的大小。
Let's double click on that and I'm going to type system control the size of this.
我会将其降低到 16 左右,这样应该就可以了。
I'll bring that down to let's say 16 or so that should be fine.
我将在这里用斜体字表示。
And I will put that in italics here.
好的。
OK.
所以现在我在那里有了一些标签。
So now I've got a little bit of a label there.
为什么我不来画一个矩形,我只想画一个带有 1 线的白色矩形,我不想在我的内部填充任何东西。
And why don't I come up to draw and take a rectangle and I'm going to just draw a white rectangle with a line with of one and I don't want any fill on my interior.
所以,让我们点击“确定”,来到这里,我可能会做一些类似“哇”的事情,但这并没有按照我想要的方式进行。
So let's just hit OK come down here I'll maybe make something about like whoa that didn't work out the way that I wanted.
让我们点击这里的选择箭头。
Let's click on my selection arrow over here.
创建后我可以对其进行修改。
And I can modify this after I've created it.
因此,让我们将其缩小,这样我就可以在按钮周围得到一个漂亮的小矩形,然后将其向下移动。
So let's just shrink that down so I get a nice little rectangle going around my buttons and move that down.
所以这是一种在此之上的标签。
So that's kind of a label on top of that.
那应该没问题。
That should be fine.
它并不完全按照我喜欢的方式排列。
It's not exactly lined up the way that I would love.
但我认为这会起作用,我可以把它放在那里。
But I think that's going to work and I can just put that right there.
所以现在有人可以告诉我们发生了什么事。
So now somebody can kind of tell what's going on.
这些是整个系统的控制按钮。
Those are control buttons for the entire system.
这给我留下了很大的空间来开始处理一些图形。
And that leaves me a whole lot of room left to start working on some graphics.
我需要做的第一件事是我需要画法式滚球,这样我的坦克就不应该太硬。
The first thing I need to do is I need to draw petanque so my tank shouldn't be anything hard.
让我们继续选取另一个矩形,我将选取白色。
Let's go ahead and take another rectangle and I'll take white.
这次我会把它做得厚一点,也许是六个。
And this time this time I'll make the with a little bit thicker maybe six.
我还有一个圆角的。
And I've got a with for rounded corners as well.
我不太确定我在这里需要什么,所以让我们继续吧,我想要这个字段就取 10 分。
And I'm not really sure what I need here so let's go ahead and just take a 10 for that do I want this field.
也许我会把它填满。
Maybe I will take it filled.
话虽这么说,也许我会在这里使用这种漂亮的薰衣草而不是白色,并且我会让内部保持相同的颜色。
And that being said instead of white maybe I'll use this nice lavender here and I'll leave the interior the same color.
那么让我们尝试一下吧。
So let's try that.
如果我们愿意的话,我们随时可以稍后更改它并创建大约坦克大小的东西。
We can always change it later if we want to and create something about the size of a tank.
好的。
All right.
所以看起来大约有一个坦克那么大。
So that looks like about the size of a tank.
所以让我们来这里画画,我要画一个椭圆,我相信那是拉凡德。
So let's come up here to draw and I'm going to take an ellipse and I believe that is Lavander.
对于六,让我们尝试在这里画一些看起来像坦克顶部的东西,类似的东西应该可以工作。
And with a with six and let's try to just draw something in here that looks like the top of a tank something about like that ought to work.
然后让我们看看我是否可以把我的小箭头带到这里。
And then let's see if I can take my little arrow here.
将其向下移动一点。
Move that down a little bit.
可能将其向上拉伸,也可能将其向下移动。
Possibly stretch it up maybe move it down.
只是尝试移动它,直到它看起来像我想要的那样,对我来说看起来很不错。
Just kind of try to move it around until it looks half way like I want that right there looks pretty good to me.
我唯一需要改变的是我想填满那个圆圈,然后我会再做一件事。
The only thing I need to change is I want to fill that circle and then I'll do one more thing.
让我们单击大矩形并进行编辑,然后在图层上我将在其顶层。
Let's click on the big rectangle and come up to edit and then on layer I'm going to top layer that.
所以这看起来就像我所认为的坦克的形状。
So that kind of looks like the shape of what I would think of as a tank.
我将把它移到这里。
And I'm going to move that down right about here.
然后我需要在那里放一些动画。
And then I need to put some animation on there.
我希望能够显示该坦克的液位。
I would like to be able to show the level of that tank.
让我们回到物体上来,我会给自己一个条形图,条形图是蓝色的,因为我正在处理水。
So let's come back into objects and I'm going to give myself a bar graph and the bar will be blue because I'm working with water.
所以应该没问题。
So that should be fine.
在常规下,让我们继续指向控制器点击设置标签库中的某些内容,我将拉入 F-8。
And under General let's go ahead and point to something in our controller hit settings tag library and I'm going to pull in and F-8.
我猛然想起我的油箱液位也是 F-8。
And I remember off the top of my head that my tank level is F-8 too.
所以 F-8 0 0 2 在这里点击“确定”,我没有更改它的名称。
So F-8 0 0 2 here hit OK and I didn't change the name of that.
所以这将是 s v 下划线坦克水平 S V 只是意味着缩放值。
So that's going to be s v underscore tank level the S V just means scaled value.
这就是我保持直截了当并知道我在看什么的方式。
So that's my way of keeping that straight and knowing what I'm looking at.
让我们点击“确定”。
Let's hit OK.
点击“确定”,现在让我们塑造我的形状,看起来不错。
Hit OK and now let's come into shape my shape for this looks fine.
然后在大纲下,我们的跨度为 10,我们实际上希望跨度为 100。
And then under outline we have a span of 10 which we actually want to span of 100.
我们的零值也很好。
And our zero value is fine.
所以我认为我们已经得到了我们想要的一切。
So I think we've got everything where we want it.
让我们继续,点击“确定”,然后将其放入水箱内,然后将其向上拉伸,使其达到水箱的边缘,然后将其放下,使其落到水箱的底部。坦克。
Let's go ahead and hit OK and drop this right here inside of our tank and let's go ahead and stretch this thing up so that it comes right up to the brim of our tank and bring this down so that it comes down to the bottom of our tank.
现在我们的水箱内应该有一个可填充的水位,看起来应该不错。
So now we should have a fillable water level inside of our tank and that should look pretty good.
我看到右边有一条小黑线。
I see this little black line on the right.
我希望侧面没有任何阴影或类似的东西。
I'm hoping that doesn't have any kind of shadow or something like that hanging off the side.
没有看到任何说它可以的东西。
Don't see anything that says that it does.
我要继续,就这样吧。
I'm going to go ahead and leave it like that.
如果我以后需要纠正它,我可以。
And if I need to correct it later I can.
我需要做的下一件事是绘制过滤器。
The next thing I need to do is I need to draw my filter.
那么让我们回去画画吧。
So let's go back up and to draw.
我将采取另一个矩形,这次我想我将尝试在某个地方更戏剧性地将这些角圆化为 30,我将把它设为棕褐色,只是为了将其与我的坦克区分开来。
I'm going to take another rectangle and this time I think I'm going to try rounding those corners more dramatically somewhere into round those corners by 30 and I'm going to make this a tan color just to distinguish it from my tank.
而这也将被填补。
And this will also be filled.
让我们继续尝试看看它是什么样子的。
And let's go ahead and try that to see what it looks like.
它可能看起来不太好,但没关系,如果需要,我们愿意即兴创作并改变事情。
It might not look very good but that's OK we're willing to improvise and change things if we need to.
好的。
All right.
这就是它看起来的样子。
So that's what it looks like.
果然,我确实认为我希望这些角落更加圆润。
And sure enough I do think I want those corners a lot more round.
所以,让我们来到这里,我将尝试将其一直提升到 70,我们会变得更好,但我们仍然没有达到我想要的水平。
So let's come up here and I'm going to try and just bump that thing all the way up to 70 and we're getting better but we're still not where I want to be.
所以让我们尝试一直到一百。
So let's try all the way up to a hundred.
这看起来像是我实际上可以用来制作过滤器的东西。
And that looks like something that I could actually work with for a filter.
每当我把它捏下来时,它的顶部就会卷曲。
Whenever I pinch it down it kind of curls on the top.
这有点有趣,但我认为我现在不需要它。
That's kind of interesting but I don't think I need that right now.
让我们继续这样做。
Let's go ahead and make it just about like that.
所以这个东西看起来有点像一个过滤器,我什至可能会在这个东西上放一些腿,只是为了表明它与我的水箱不同。
So this thing kind of looks like a filter and I might even put some legs on this thing just to indicate that this is something different from my tank.
它不仅仅是我屏幕上一个看起来很奇怪的椭圆形。
And it's not just a big strange looking oval on my screen.
因此,让我们尝试从这个开始,我将把它降到零。
So let's try starting with this and I'm going to put that down to zero.
好的。
OK.
我将继续创建带有框架的简单小矩形,然后将其放在那里。
And I'll just go ahead and create that simple little rectangle with a frame and I'm going to put it right there.
复制和粘贴。
Copy and paste.
还有一个,我会把它放在那里。
And another one and I will drop that right there.
所以这看起来像是我可以作为过滤器传递的东西。
So that kind of looks like something that I could pass off as a filter.
那很好。
That's pretty good.
那么我们还需要在这里做什么呢?
So what else do we need to do here.
我们需要能够显示该过滤器上的流向,并且需要能够显示压差。
We need to be able to show direction of flow on this filter and we need to be able to show differential pressure.
首先,让我们继续拉一个物体,我将用一个仪表显示该值将从 0 到 20,因为现在我将显示我的压差和两个压力传感器均设置为0.20。
So to start Let's go ahead and pull an object and I'm going to take a meter display the values of this are going to be from zero to 20 because now I'm going to be showing my differential pressure and both of my pressure transmitters are set up as 0.20.
所以理论上它们之间的最大差异是 20。
So theoretically the maximum difference that I could have between them would be 20.
另一方面,我实际上已经将反冲洗设定点设置为五。
On the other hand I've actually got my set point for a backwash set at five.
所以也许我会设置跨度,即我会将这个跨度设置为大约 5。
So maybe what I will set the span that is I will set this span at something like five.
所以这将是我的压差,如果我超过五,那么这显然意味着我真的需要进行反冲洗,我将继续使用刻度标签和我要尝试的尺寸有点小。
So that will be my differential pressure and if I'm over five then that obviously means I really really need to do a backwash and I'm going to go ahead and use a scale label and the size of that I'm going to try something a little bit small.
我将继续使用 12 来看看是否有效。
I'm going to go ahead and use a 12 to see if that works.
所以现在我实际上应该在我的仪表上有一些数字指示,显示这个东西的样子以及我还需要在这里设置什么。
So now I actually should have some numeric indication on my meter showing what this thing looks like and what else do I need to set up here.
所以我要开始,看看开始会是什么样子。
So I'm going to start that up and see what that looks like to begin.
然后我可能会回到这里进行修改。
And then I might come back in here and modify.
因此,让我们点击“确定”,然后 Druk 这个工具向下,我看到我已经得到了 0 到 5,它从顶部开始,所以顶部是 0 度。
So let's hit OK and Druk this tool down and I see I've got my 0 to 5 and it starts at the top so the top is zero degrees.
好吧,我实际上希望我的仪表具有更传统的外观,从左侧延伸到右侧。
Well I actually want a little bit more traditional look on my meter something that runs from the left side to the right side.
为此,我将继续进行设置。
So for this I'm going to go ahead and set that.
让我们来看看。
Let's see.
这东西上剩下的死亡人数应该是大约200和70。
Dead left on this thing should be about 200 and 70.
所以我希望它稍微低于这个值,所以我将其设置为大约 225,然后我想将它一直向右运行到大约 135。
So I want it a little bit shy of that so I'm going to put this at about 225 and then I want to run this thing to the right all the way to about 135.
所以让我们把它打进去。
So let's punch that in.
点击“确定”,看看会是什么样子。
Hit OK and see what that looks like.
现在这就是我想要的。
Now that's kind of what I want.
它从左到右从零到五,这确实会告诉我我现在在哪里。
It goes from zero to five left to right and that's really going to show me where I'm at.
实际上,因为我们在进行反冲洗时可能会比 5 稍高一点,所以我可能会将跨度设置为 7,然后点击“确定”。
And actually because we could get a little bit higher than five while we're building up to a backwash I might just set that span at seven and let's hit OK.
好的。
All right.
所以我认为这给了我一个我真正喜欢的衡量标准。
So I think that gives me a gauge that I actually like.
我对此很满意。
I'm happy with that.
所以让我们试着把这个东西拉进去,我要把它缩小一点,这样它就会居中。
So let's try to pull this thing in and I'm going to shrink it down a little bit so that it'll center.
现在只是为了让人们知道他们在看什么。
And now just so people know what they're looking at.
我将复制这个标签并粘贴它。
With that I'm going to copy this label peire paste it.
双击它,我将在两条线上输入压差。
Double click on that and I'm just going to type differential pressure on two lines.
那应该是什么颜色那就是黑色。
And what color should that be that's going to be black.
我将继续将其大小设置为 12 个命中。
And I'll go ahead and set the size of that down to 12 hit.
好的,那么让我们把它移到这里。
OK then let's move that into here.
我实际上拼写错误了。
And I actually misspelled it.
这不是凿子不同,而是凿子不同,那更好。
It's not different chisel it's different cheel There that's better.
现在我们实际上可以看到我们正在研究压差。
Now we can actually see that we're looking at the differential pressure.
那挺好的。
That's good.
然后我们需要做的最后一件事是我们需要在过滤器上显示流向。
And then the last thing that we need to do is we need to display direction of flow on our filter.
我要在这里休息一下,以免本次讲座时间太长。
I'm going to break here so that this lecture doesn't run too long.
当我回来时,我会把它包起来,并可能在屏幕上做一些拉直,因为我现在真的不喜欢它的确切外观。
And when I come back I will wrap that up and possibly do some straightening on my screen because I'm really not crazy about the exact look of it right now.
下讲见,然后我们就完成这个事情。
See in the next lecture and we'll finish this thing off then.
干杯
Cheers